The OF Blog: Review plans

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Review plans

OK, I fell behind in my reviewing due to having a week off from work. Funny how vacations tend to get in the way of doing work, huh? Anyways, I will try to have the following reviews up somewhere around this very tentative schedule:

Today/Sunday: Jack Vance, Tales of the Dying Earth (omnibus)

Sunday/Monday: Italo Calvino, Invisible Cities

Tuesday: Sarah Monette, Corambis

Tuesday/Wednesday: Junot Díaz, Drown (short story collection)

Thursday/Friday: Mark C. Newton, Nights of Villjamur


Of course, I may double up, skip a day or two, etc., but I do have some hopes for getting those at least done before next weekend. If I have time, I'd also like to review Mervyn Peake's Titus Alone and the remaining two parts of M. John Harrison's Viriconium omnibus.

2 comments:

Mark Newton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark Newton said...

I'm re-reading the Vance omnibus myself at the moment – about half way through the omnibus, which I might put on hold for Brian Aldiss's "Hothouse". I'm finding the linear pulp qualities ideal for my current, fragmented reading habits.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites