The OF Blog: A few books finished today to be reviewed shortly

Friday, October 31, 2014

A few books finished today to be reviewed shortly

Had planned on writing a review today, but I spent most of the morning and early afternoon traveling between medical clinics (I have an 8 mm left kidney stone that will require a very wince-inducing medical procedure sometime next week; yes, I'm in some discomfort still), so all I managed to do was finish reading Michael Faber's The Book of Strange Things and Cixin Liu's The Three-Body Problem and read the majority of Phil Klay's National Book Award-nominated short story collection Redeployment.

I'm working this weekend, so I'm uncertain if I'll get these reviews written tomorrow or not, but I do plan on having at least two of the three reviewed by Monday morning.  Then again, it might depend on how I feel.  Stupid, silly body.

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites